Day 29: Burn the Ships
Cortez made it impossible for his troops to retreat. It was victory or death. So it is with us. Christ has given us victory and tells us to make no provision for the flesh (Rom 13.14). So wear this daily reminder to burn the ships that you would never return to the old lands of struggle and addiction and when others ask – tell your story of daily freedom by burning the ships and following your wildly unpredictable, courageous Leader, Jesus.
Burn the Ships Shirt
Next Level Shirt Specs
This Next Level Crew is top of the line fabric that stands up to the consistent wear without sacrificing fit or feel. Screen printed in long-lasting soft ink (Black shirt only).
- 4.3 oz., 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Fabric laundered
- Set-in CVC 1x1 baby rib collar
- Side seams
- Tearaway label
Bella + Canvas Shirt Specs
On-Trend BELLA+CANVAS CVC (Chief Value Cotton) most premium, subtly-textured blend t-shirt for comfort and quality. Screen-printing in long-lasting soft ink (Heather Dust shirt only).
- 4.2 oz.(US) 7 oz. (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear-away label